Commercial Real Estate
Our law firm, Montalbano, Condon & Frank, P.C., is among the largest and most respected in Rockland County, New York. In particular, we are known for our commercial real estate practice. This area of practice is headed by attorney Brian J. Quinn, who has been involved in local commercial estate matters for over 35 years.
Examples of our commercial real estate cases
We represent businesses of all sizes in any type of commercial real estate matter. Some of our cases have involved:
- Land use and zoning
- Drafting and reviewing purchase and sale agreements
- Drafting and review of commercial leases
- Commercial mortgages
- Construction loans
- Asset based lending
- Foreclosures and workouts
- Representing creditors in bankruptcy actions involving real estate
- Title examinations (title, tax and lien searches)
- Adverse possession and quiet title litigation
- 1031 Exchange transactions
We do major land use and zoning work. Some of our commercial real estate clients include an area country club, major restaurants, developers, and construction companies, developing and listed companies, and small and medium sized companies. Whether we review a property lease in a shopping center or undertake complex financing for a major commercial project, we work hard to protect our clients’ interests.