At the New City, New York, law firm of Montalbano, Condon & Frank, P.C., our lawyers provide representation and counsel to banks and other financial institutions. Our clients include commercial banks, bank holding companies, credit unions and thrift institutions.
Our legal services to banks include:
- Serving as counsel in loan transactions (mortgages, asset based lending, etc.)
- Representing lenders on work out agreements for problem loans
- Representing banks during commercial foreclosure actions
- Representing creditor clients during bankruptcy proceedings
- Loan participations with other banks
Attorneys with the necessary knowledge of a heavily regulated industry
Our lawyers can interpret regulations for clients and advise them on compliance matters. We have been representing and counseling banks in the area since 1973. We have the necessary knowledge to be effective advocates and guides for our banking clients.