- Of Counsel
Mr. Condon joined the Firm in 1976 as a partner/member after leaving the Wall Street firm of Dewey Ballantine, Bushby, Palmer & Wood, bringing a new dimension to MC&F's ability to provide a local, national and international clientele with legal services covering complex tax, business and commercial matters. He has extensive experience in corporate, commercial and general tax law and litigation, and his writings on tax law have appeared in various professional publications. Mr. Condon is a member of the Rockland County Bar Association, American Bar Association, and New York State Bar Association.
Mr. Condon is a founding member of the Rockland County Chapter of the Society of the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick and has served on its Board of Directors. For more than 20 years, Mr. Condon has served as an Executive Board member and Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Camp Bullowa Trust for the benefit of the Rockland District, Hudson Valley Council, Boy Scouts of America.
Mr. Condon was formerly the Chairman of the Board of the Rockland Business Association, and he also served on the Board of Trustees, Operations Committee, and Planned Giving Committee for the Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation.
Mr. Condon received his education at Stonehill College, B.S., B.A. 1968, and Catholic University of America, J.D. 1972. A Phi Alpha Delta, he was Associate Editor of the Catholic University Law Review and formerly worked with Price Waterhouse & Co., in Washington, D.C. Mr. Condon is admitted to practice in the State of New York, the U.S. Tax Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit, and the U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts.
Areas of Practice
- General Tax Law
- New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 1972
- Stonehill College
- B.S. B.A. - 1968
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rockland County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Rockland County Chapter of the Society of the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick, Founding Member
- Rotary Club of New City, Inc., Adopt-a-Highway Program, Chairman
- Camp Bullowa Trust, Executive Board Member, Chairman
- Board of the Rockland Business Association, Former Chairman
Pro Bono Activities
- Board of Trustees, Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation
- Operations Committee, Planned Giving Committee, Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation
- St. Thomas Aquinas College
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity