Mr. Warren became associated with the Firm in October 2004, joining the Matrimonial and Family Law Department with William Frank and Alan Rosenblatt and became a partner in 2008. Mr. Warren concentrates on domestic relations and family law related matters including divorce, separation, equitable distribution, custody, visitation, child support, maintenance, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, modification and enforcement proceedings, and family offenses/orders of protection.
Mr. Warren graduated from the State University of New York at Albany, B.A., 1992, and Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1995. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the Rockland County Bar Association and is trained in Collaborative Law.
He is admitted to practice in the States of New York and New Jersey.
Reported Cases: Marin v. Marin, 283 A.D.2d 615, 705 N.Y.S.2d 871 (2nd Dept. 2001); Paolino v. Paolino, 51 A.D.3d 886, 859 N.Y.S.2d 463 (2nd Dept. 2008).
Areas of Practice
- Domestic Relations
- Child Support
- Custody / Visitation
- Equitable Distribution
- Family Law
- Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Modification / Enforcement
- Family Offenses / Orders of Protection
- New Jersey, 1995
- New York, 1996
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 1995
- State University of New York, Albany, New York
- B.A. - 1992
Honors and Awards
- 2009 Inductee Rockland Economic Development Corporation's Forty Under 40
- 2013 Leadership Rockland Graduate
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Rockland County Bar Association, Member
- New City Rotary Club, Member
- Clarkstown North High School Interact Club Liaison
- Clarkstown South High School Mock Trial Attorney Advisor